The work covered under this practice is proposed air conditioning system for Amenity
Block and Entrance Lobby; and ventilation for car park area, pump room and STP room. Ventilation is proposed for car parking areas at basement, lower ground and upper Ground level while considering results from various analyses, such as
- Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai?? Outdoor design conditions
- Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai?? Indoor design conditions
- Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai?? Mechanical ventilation
- Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai?? Energy Modeling
- Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai?? Day Light
- Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai?? Out Door light Pollution
- Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai??Ai?? CFD analysis
Various system under this scope are designed in adjacent of best practices, standards and depending on project requirements. For an Example, Ductless ventilation system i.e. multiple ceiling hung jet fans keeping in view the following:
celebrex generic release date, celebrex generic release date, celebrex generic release date, celebrex generic release date, celebrex generic release date, celebrex generic release date.
- Ai??Avoid low level ducting to maximize car parking spaces and avoid damage to services by Vehicles.
- Ai??Prevent build-up of exhaust emission from vehicles by providing adequate ventilation
- Ai??Good air movement to ensure good environment.
- Ai??Smoke control in the event of a fire.
- Ai??Reduced operating costs by using Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensors so that fans are operated as and when required.
- Ai??Additional economy in operating cost achieved by reduced power consumption by the ventilation system due to reduction in static pressure requirement by virtue of elimination of conventional ducting.
- Ai??Exact location, direction and number of jet fans required would be decided after carryingout detailed computational fluid dynamics (CFD).
Ai??ai???ai??? Electrical Layout
Electrical Power supply is treated as lifeline of the project. Therefore it is required to distribute reliable power supply to load center, passing through safety devices providing protection to both human beings & equipment. The main objectives of electrical systems are as follows:
Safety of personnel and preservation of the property shall be of prime concern. To achieve this, a safe, reliable and flexible electrical receiving and distribution system shall be proposed, with fuse less switchgear, with requisite redundancy and optimum automation. Auto change over with manual override (ATS with AMF) controls have been envisaged for DG set operation.
Ensuring an ai???efficientai??i?? electrical power receiving and distribution system.
BASIC DESIGN CRITERIA
LS follows various basic design criteria, based on the good engineering practices, and rich experience gained out of similar big projects, have been followed and hereby listed below as ai???guidelinesai??i?? for design of electrical system and along with Electrical system design will conform to the requirements of the following Standards:
- Ai??Indian Electricity Rules (IE).
- Ai??National Electrical Code of India (NEC).
- Ai??National Building Code of India 2005 (NBC).
- Ai??Applicable standards issued by Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- Ai??Regulations of local Fire Authorities.
- Ai??Requirements stipulated by Pollution control Board (PCB).
Ai??ai???ai??? Plumbing System
Considering the nature and type of activities to be carried out in the proposed building, our efforts, in the approach towards the planning of various systems, shall include the following considerations:
There shall be enough safe, clean and potable Domestic Water on a continuous basis to every user.
- Ai??Efficient Disposal and Treatment of Sewage for recycling the effluent for toilet flushing and irrigation water demand.
- Ai??Quick Disposal of Rain Water, without flooding through Rain Water Harvesting.
- Ai??To meet various statutory requirements & guidelines.
- Ai??To meet and achieve green building norms and guidelines as per IGBC.
Ai??IMPORTANT OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE GUIDELINES FOR PLANNING
- Ai??To plan the systems in such a way as to minimize the energy requirements.
- Ai??To make the system efficient and cost effective.
- Ai??To re-cycle and re-use the products as maximum as possible, i.e. recharging the underground water sources.
- Ai??To Achieve operational and maintenance excellence through centrally controlled, latest instrumentation techniques.
- Ai??To create minimum nuisance and disturbance to the environment.
- Ai??To assist in the development and aesthetic value of the environment and landscaping of the campus.
To use Standard Engineering Practices Provision of expansion type flexible bellows for water supply & fire pipes for
expansion Joint Crossing.
To know more details on below scope of MEP practice, please write us at Askus@LSquaresolutions.com
- HVAC System
- 3D Ducting/Modeling
- Ducting Layout and Details
- Fire Fighting System
- Heat Load Calculations
- Lighting Load Calculations
- Ai??Lighting System