When it comes to the development, construction and modernization of industrial test systems for electrical machines and electro-mechanical equipment, LSquareAi?? is able to rely on its years of experience and wealth of knowledge.Nevertheless, first and foremost for us are the quality and reliability of these systems.
In a hotly contested industrial market for capital goods, the reliability of a product is just as decisive as the price. Product reliability is the result of an intensive research and development program as well as a sophisticated quality assurance chain. At the end of that chain, final inspections and tests have to be conducted in order to verify the reliability not only of the R&D efforts but also of the production steps. Test bays individually adapted according to the product-specific codes and standards serve this express purpose.
High-performance and cost-efficient test systems are therefore an important building block for the success of your company.
The provision of test systems and their operation at high currents and high voltages call for a system that satisfies the highest safety standards.
Spiraling energy costs, safe and easy operation, low measuring tolerances and the reproducibility of measurements are additional factors that play an important role in the planning and construction of test bays.
We advise and accompany you through the planning and conceptualization phases all the way to drafting of the system design and system requirements specifications.
Then, during the construction phase, our key competencies concern engineering and project management. They entail creation of the complete documentation (e.g. circuit diagrams, parts lists, cable lists, installation drawings), programming of the control software and commissioning of the entire system ai??i?? in other words, you get everything from a single source.
Our professional project management team monitors and coordinates all supplies and services and keeps a close eye on deadlines and costs. Even services such as maintenance and repair and training of your personnel are part of our single-source concept for you.
We provide the means that enable you to verify conformity with the specified quality characteristics. With the installation of our custom-built low, medium and high-voltage switchgear, power supplies and automation systems we have set standards. In doing so, we have relied on proven components that are supported by an assured supply of spare parts in the future.
Our portfolio comprises..
- CFD Analysis
- Acoustic Analysis
- Energy Audit
- Energy Efficiencies
- System Design
- Facility Design
- Optimized downtimes and swift project realization thanks to accomplished teams, experienced project managers, a sound knowledge of suppliers and internal processes geared to test systems
- Reduced energy costs and cost-effective systems based on field-proven concepts and solutions
- Highly efficient and forward-looking solutions backed by years and years of Siemensai??i?? know-how and well-founded competence in providing technical solutions in the field of high-current and high-voltage power generation and distribution
- Fast on-the-spot action taken by a regionally located Siemens organization in connection with the Center of Competence for Test Systems in Nuremberg
- Minimum coordination effort required on the part of the customer as the result of our overall offering of electrical and mechanical components from a single source