ai???Green buildingai??? is a phrase thatai??i??s used a lot, but often not explained. It is the practice of increasing the efficiency with which buildings use resources ai??i?? energy, water, and materials ai??i?? while reducing building impacts on human health and the environment, through better site, design, construction, operation, maintenance, and removal (i.e.) the complete Building life cycle.
It refers to the use of environmentally preferable practices and materials in the design, location, construction, operation and disposal of buildings. It applies to both renovation and retrofitting of existing buildings and construction of new buildings, whether residential and commercial public or private. Better design and building practices can also help address environmental challenges such as natural resource depletion, waste disposal, and air, water, and soil pollution. Green building can also help achieve gains in human health and prosperity.
Green Building Technologies is well known for green building practice and has a qualified team of IITians of green building consultants. Our practice pertaining to green building is methodological process driven e2e practice to provide a comprehensive involvement of desired project stakeholders to reap branding and operational efficiencies.
The Challenges toward the ideas of Green Building are as follows:-
- Despite the rising acceptance in the concepts of sustainable building, there still remains a large challenge of long-term practice
- Worries about the continuity of the lack of accurate, thorough, and quantifiable information regarding the financial and economic impacts of high-performance buildings within the construction and home building industry.
- In addition, there are also hurdles when it comes to the perception of cost, which has become a stumbling block in the quicker acceptance of green building concepts.
Offerings ; Consulting On Various Available Green Codes, Rating System & Government Compliances
Buildings can be rated for their environmentally sustainable construction. Green building rating tools are used to analyze and rate the building. A green building rating tool sets standards and benchmarks for green building, and enables an objective assessment to be made as to how “green” a building is and One such rating system is the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design).Also the other rating systems are GRIHA, ECOHOUSING, ESTIDAMA.
We practice into USGBC/IGBC LEED, GRIHA, ECO HOUSING, ESTIDAMA (Middle East), LOTUS (Vietnam) and various other associated standards with respect to geographies/nations.
Green Building Technologies taking the green building solutions to a distinctive practice by adding value added services by managing it through life cycle assessment (LCA); which could help avoiding a narrow outlook on environmental, social and economic concerns by assessing a full range of impacts associated with all the stages and application of a process from cradle-to-grave (i.e., from extraction of raw materials through materials processing, manufacture, distribution, use, repair and maintenance, and disposal or recycling). Impacts taken into account include (among others) embodied energy, global warming potential, resource use, air pollution, water pollution, and waste.
- USGBC/IGBC Green Standards
- GRIHA Standards
- International Green Standards Suchas BREEAM, LOTUS, QSAS, ESTIDAMA
- EC & EIA Clearances
- CSR Consultancy
- Compliance and Regulations Framework Reports
- Energy Auditing
- Project Transformation Consultancy
The green building approach applies a project lifecycle cost analysis to determining the appropriate up-front expenditure. This analytical method calculates costs over the useful life of the asset. Our Business Values; having a consultant on Board is not just to facilitate on certification rather bring values for involved stakeholders.
ROI & Payback Road Map
- Benefits of Project Investments in terms of certification
- Corporate Branding & Effective Returns through our leasing team
- High Rise Compliance Analysis & Recommendations
- Material Analysis & Recommendation Support including LAB testing
- Optimized Process Guidance in Industries
- Effective Project Governance tools for seam less integration with other project stakeholders
- Life cycle assessments
- Information systems and data population
- Communicating a commitment to environmental improvement
- Inputting to real estate strategy
- EIA Compliance with regulations
To know more, how our team bring add on values to your project, Process and ROI, please reach us to schedule a discussion.
Please write to our centralize service desk, firstname.lastname@example.org